Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back in Texas!

I got back about 10pm last night. I must report that the toll booths were much nicer on the way home. Besides Mapquest sending me east when I should have been going west the drive home was much more uneventful.

This morning my father in law brought Justine home so I was able to get some extra sleep I wasn't expecting too. That was a nice plus for sure!

Ok, warning, the bean counter in me is about to rear it's head. I LOVE the new accounting software!!! I'm so excited about it that I feel like a kid in a candy store! I'm ready to use it yesterday! I'll be converting to the new system mid October (which means some long nights and weekends are in my future!) and I can't wait. I wouldn't mind it at all if you said a prayer...all you have to say is, "smooth conversion for Cindy...smooth conversion for Cindy...smooth conversion for Cindy...". Get the picture? Good!

The other thing I am SO excited about is my upcoming scrapbooking retreat next weekend. Woo hoo! Scrap all day, scrap all night, and catch a couple hours sleep somewhere in the middle. It's the best. I typically start to perk up around 10pm and stay crankin' for hours. I can easily be the last one to hit the sack. But that means the last one to get up too and the last one to finish off what's left of breakfast. But it's all good. The hard part is preparation. I am focusing on Justine's 2nd year (yes, she is 2 months into her 4th...but who's counting). Also taking pics of other events to scrap that happened during that same time frame like family birthdays, holidays, etc. I currently have the digital photos earmarked that I need to pick from and there are 1,226 of them. I guess you could say my camera and I are tight! The sad thing is that I've already scrapped part of her second year so it's not even everything. Oh well, I'm addicted to scrapbooking so I'll take care of business.

No comments: