That is Justine's question of the day. No telling where she picked it up but she is going around asking everyone (even the pretend people on the other end of the toy phone), "What's your problem?" Wonder where she got it? Not me!
It must be a three year old thing. Samantha's favorite question right now is, "What are you doing?"
Sadly, I must admit that I have asked my kids quite frequently, "What's your problem?"....so Justine probably heard it from Samantha! So sorry...but I guess it's better than what Justine was hearing out of Samantha's mouth today....UGH!
5 comments:
Maybe a parent at swim lessons?? haha
OOOO.. hope she didn't hear me ask Kolton "what's your problem"....maybe????!!!
It must be a three year old thing. Samantha's favorite question right now is, "What are you doing?"
Sadly, I must admit that I have asked my kids quite frequently, "What's your problem?"....so Justine probably heard it from Samantha! So sorry...but I guess it's better than what Justine was hearing out of Samantha's mouth today....UGH!
I have to blame this one on MARLA!!! I always hear her asking Kolton that - I think it's so funny!
Uh o....I'm busted!!!!
Post a Comment