Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thanks Jennifer

We decided in our staff meeting several weeks ago that we should put out a church newsletter. This is an attempt to improve communication at the church. Well, this should be my responsibility but I let newsletters go YEARS ago and I've never seemed to have time to bring them back. But I agreed that I could do a newsletter. Weeks went by...no newsletter. Then Jennifer to the rescue! She did the newsletter and I thank her.

We had an adventure trying to print them though. So many options, so many combinations...only one desired outcome! I think we killed a tree but we eventually got it. Actually, I think Jennifer got it. She did most of the tinkering.

So thanks for the help girlfriend!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are very welcome......I'm weird and enjoy doing that kind of stuff....well, okay, the tinkering to make it print, not so much, but the newsletter was fun. I haven't done one in a couple of years and I enjoyed it....yes, I'm weird!