Justine: [getting her pj's on] "I don't need jammies on. I need morning clothes."
[doorbell rings]
Justine: "Somebody ring the doorbell. They say, 'ding dong'."
Mommy: "Somebody's at the door?"
Daddy: "Shh." [we aren't answering the door because it's the pesky neighbors]
Justine: "I not open the door. Somebody not take me."
So she does listen! She opened the door once for the pizza man without me in the room. I had to give her a lesson on never opening the door unless Mommy or Daddy are with her. I told her it could be a stranger and they could take her if she opens it by herself.
And here is what it looks like at my house at the moment:
And Justine getting a lesson on rain clouds from our resident meteorologist:



2 comments:
Wow, that's an amazing picture! You should have sent it in to channel 5 news, it might have been shown tonight!
So, you live with the weather man huh? LOL, I think it's a fireman's job! Ted is the same way. Have a great day! (hey, I rhymed....haha)
Post a Comment