Friday, August 29, 2008

Quote from the Queen

On our way home from school--
Justine: "I can't wait any longer."
Mommy: "You can't wait any longer for what?"
Justine: "For my baby brother come home."
Mommy: "I can't wait any longer either. Maybe next month."

Why next month you're wondering? Because we were submitted for a one year old boy. We will find out mid-September if we are chosen. I don't know anything about him except that he is one.

And I'll close with this. Justine did a coloring page at school. It was about what she wants to be when she grows up. She said a fireman like her daddy. The teacher showed it to me after school and asked if her daddy really was a fireman. I said yes and Justine wants to put the fires out when she grows up.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

so very cool!!

Marla said...

I can't imagine princess wanting to get her hair and nails messed up when she's old enough to put fires out!

Elisha said...

I love reading about all her adventures, Cindy. I hope she is right about her little brother.

Jenn said...

I'll definitely be praying about the new little guy you were submitted for.

Tell Justine she is just too beautiful to be a fireman...maybe she can marry one instead...lol! That is so sweet that she wants to be like her daddy!

Marla said...

I want the wedding blog....