I hung a curtain rod!! To some that may be no big deal but I've never used a drill before tonight. My attempts to get Justine to sleep later than the roosters is failing so I bought curtains for her room that will hopefully allow her to sleep a little later. I got lucky this morning. She came into my room at 6:30am (as usual) but this time she crawled in and went back to sleep until 9am!! Waylan called and woke her up. But we needed to get up anyway and head to church. Tomorrow morning maybe she will sleep in her own bed past 6:30am...I'll let you know. But I'm so proud of myself! I must confess...Waylan needs to do some finishing touches.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like those curtains......makes Justines room look even more girly. I hope the curtains do the trick for you!
Girl, you are remarkable! I can't believe you did that! You rock!
Post a Comment