Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beautiful!

Getting a good picture of Justine is incredibly hard! She doesn't like to look at the camera, she is SO not into posing and most every picture I get of her is of the back of her head or an action shot of some sort.

Tonight we have Meet the Teacher for Parent's Day Out and her teacher, Mrs. Lettie, has requested a photo of her. To find a good one would require lots of searching so I decided to just take a picture today to bring. Well, as expected she didn't want to pose, was turning her back to me, etc. I had to threaten time out and she finally cooperated and now we have this BEAUTIFUL picture! Thank you Justine!



7 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

That's a cute picture!

Bones said...

my gosh! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She is defiitely a beauty.

I was looking at your dropshots page the other day and noticed that she doesn't really look into the camera too much. Is she shy?

Yay for you for getting a great shot.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I really can spell. D'oh!

Marla said...

She's the cutest kid ever.

Melissa said...

She looks so much like you Cindy!! Beautiful girl. I hope she has a great year. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she has a lot of hair, beautiful!