Saturday, July 5, 2008
Strong Man...continued...
Oh my! You won't believe this. Good thing Waylan was my witness because he probably wouldn't have believed me either. Amejia tries so very hard to hold his head up and has amazing control for a 4 day old. He does this while laying on my chest. For grins I decided to lay him on his tummy on the floor. About 15 seconds later he rolls over! Waylan and I couldn't believe it! I put him back on his tummy and once again he flips over. How in the world does a 4 day old roll over not once but twice? This kid has a future in sports--I just know it! He is so strong. I'll try to capture this on video later on and post it so you guys won't think I've lost it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Adam was rolling over when he was just a few days old. Maybe little Amejia is going to be really intelligent too!
That is unbelievable!!!!!! Keep me updated. We are having a great time!! :)
He's a miracle!
Post a Comment