I just hope people don't start shooting them next to my house. That's the downside of the country. We live at the end of the street and neighborhood. There is a road running along side my house and a field across the street. A DRY field I should add. Last year after coming home after the 4th we found lots of firework debris in our yard, driveway and on the roof. I'd like to avoid that this year. Especially with a 3 day old and almost 3 year old trying to sleep. My 3 day old is actually not being phased at all. My 3 year old...still awake after having been in bed for an hour and a half already. And my dog is terrified!! And letting me know about it.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Fireworks
Living "in the country" has it's perks I suppose. There are fireworks going on all around my house as I type this blog entry. We live near the lake and near lots of land that is outside the city limits. I stepped outside into my backyard and counted at least 7 different firework shows (all rookie of course). I'm sure I could see more if I walked out the front door. I took a few shots.




I just hope people don't start shooting them next to my house. That's the downside of the country. We live at the end of the street and neighborhood. There is a road running along side my house and a field across the street. A DRY field I should add. Last year after coming home after the 4th we found lots of firework debris in our yard, driveway and on the roof. I'd like to avoid that this year. Especially with a 3 day old and almost 3 year old trying to sleep. My 3 day old is actually not being phased at all. My 3 year old...still awake after having been in bed for an hour and a half already. And my dog is terrified!! And letting me know about it.
I just hope people don't start shooting them next to my house. That's the downside of the country. We live at the end of the street and neighborhood. There is a road running along side my house and a field across the street. A DRY field I should add. Last year after coming home after the 4th we found lots of firework debris in our yard, driveway and on the roof. I'd like to avoid that this year. Especially with a 3 day old and almost 3 year old trying to sleep. My 3 day old is actually not being phased at all. My 3 year old...still awake after having been in bed for an hour and a half already. And my dog is terrified!! And letting me know about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment