Meej was expected to leave at 1pm today but they were a little late. So about 2:30 he made his departure to go live with grandma until his mom is ready to get him back. We sent him on his way with a bag full of clothes, blankets, formula, snot sucker (that's what I call it), a paci (cause when you need it-you need it!), thermometer, teddy bear, diapers, wipes, and a few things the hospital gave him. He should get thru the first night anyway. Also in his bag was all the paperwork from the hospital and his doctor visit and a note from me to his grandmother on how to make Meej a happy boy. I also included another packet for his mother with pictures and a report card for week 2.
Even though I knew from the beginning that Meej would go it was still a sad moment. I didn't cry though. We all 3 gave him a kiss and let him go with the CPS worker. We will miss him but took plenty of pictures so we will never forget him. Please pray for little Meej, his mom and dad and 2 older sisters.
So tonight I have big plans. I'm going to sleep uninterrupted ALL NIGHT. And tomorrow night, it's scrapbook therapy at scrapbook night.
Even though I knew from the beginning that Meej would go it was still a sad moment. I didn't cry though. We all 3 gave him a kiss and let him go with the CPS worker. We will miss him but took plenty of pictures so we will never forget him. Please pray for little Meej, his mom and dad and 2 older sisters.
So tonight I have big plans. I'm going to sleep uninterrupted ALL NIGHT. And tomorrow night, it's scrapbook therapy at scrapbook night.



3 comments:
I pray you will have a very restful sleep tonight knowing that you did a wonderful job for this precious little boy.
I will be praying for Amejia and Nathan through the years!
You are amazing Cindy!!
I am glad that things went well. I was sure praying. You have a ministry with these foster babies and through this those families will know that their little ones were loved and cared for by a christian mother and family, What an amazing testimony you have.
:)
You are such a good mommy.
Post a Comment