Oh BOY! Changing Meej's diapers has become very interesting. Apparently I'm a slow learner. The last 4 poopy diapers have taken a turn for the worst and today was the kicker! This is how it goes. 1) He poops. 2) I wait to make sure he is done. 3) I take his diaper off and begin to clean him up. 4) He poops AGAIN! And the boy can't poop without the simultaneous pee fountain! 5) I scream. 6) I wait again for him to finish up because I apparently in step #2 the wait wasn't long enough. 7) I go through a TON of baby wipes getting him and everything around him cleaned up. 8) I get another diaper on as fast as possible. 9) Wash hands!!
The kicker today was that I was changing him in my office at the church. (Side note...I was in my office during church because Justine made a date with her forehead and the door jam in her classroom during music and movement time. So we were icing her forehead). Back to the kicker. He pooped and we begin the steps above. I laid him on the changing mat that comes in the diaper bag. We continue with step #4 (the poops again step) and I kid you not his poop shot out about a foot and a half from his body. What stopped it? My leg! What did it hit on the way out? About 6 inches of carpet. What a joyous moment....NOT! I had a fresh batch of wipes in the diaper bag and used every last one of them to clean everything.
Oh, I should add...it's a single-mom'n-it day because Waylan is on duty.
We had plans to go to lunch with our Sunday School class. We went anyway...poop on my pants and all.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok, that I've never heard of. Once my boys were done...they were done!! Weird.....
I was wondering what that smell was when I saw you after church...just kidding!
I've only seen that from breast fed babies, NEVER from a bottle fed baby. Poor little guy...and poor you!
I guess I should apologize now because I am laughing as I visualize the scene! So sorry!
Post a Comment