I talked to the CPS caseworker today and Amejia will most likely be gone by the end of the month. They are looking into a couple of relatives and a friend. So far they all look good so they expect to be able to move him.
He will start having weekly visits with his mother this week. I'll be sending pictures and a "report card" each week so she can be kept up to date with him.
This kiddo sleeps all day but chose to keep me up for several hours last night. We'll have to reverse that pretty quickly. I think it is because he was still hungry. Funny how 2 out of 2 kiddos have decided the middle of the night was the time to make me aware they were still hungry and I needed to increase the amount of formula they were getting. Well you don't have to tell me more than twice. I'll start having more ready to go during the night to save us all some shut eye.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I loved seeing him last night. He is a tiny little thing and such a cutie!!
Post a Comment