Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Overshadowed
I feel so bad. Waylan received both a promotion and an award while on duty yesterday and with all this going on with Nathan I've completely ignored him. I feel terrible. So, Waylan here's to you...congratulations on a job well done! He was promoted to Field Training Paramedic Officer. Basically his job as a Firefighter/Paramedic doesn't change...just gets added to. He will now be responsible for training all the new medics who come in to the station. As for his award, he was awarded with Careflight's First Responder of the Year. This is an awesome achievement and I am very proud of my man. If I'm not mistaken he will be presented with his award at a ceremony on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YOU GO WAYLAN!!!! I'm so proud of you.....of course, I have a special place in my heart for people whose job is to save other's lives...and especially you! I'm so proud of your hard work and dedication and I'm glad God has placed you in a job that seems to be totally suited for you. You're a HERO!
Congratulations Waylan!
That's just wonderful. I know you are so proud of him. Waylan, your service to the people in the Dallas area is very wonderful and we thank you! It's people like you that make those places so trustworthy. I know you will train them all to be wonderful paramedics!! Hats off to you. :)
Post a Comment