We are trying something new...no more naps. We'll see how things go. I'm seeing if we can work Justine out of her afternoon nap because she typically gets it in so late that it interrupts bedtime. So we are kicking the nap. She didn't have a nap yesterday and ended up sleeping from 7:45pm till 8:30am. She hasn't slept that many hours straight in ages. In fact, last night she was snoring within 30 seconds...I kid you not! Right now she is watching her before bed tv show and I'm sure she'll fall asleep just as quickly tonight.
In addition to her not napping...the dogs didn't nap today either. The poor pups are pooped. Justine walked them a good portion of the day today. We put their leashes on and off she went to the back yard, around the house...wherever they took her (or she took them). She laughed and laughed. After dinner we took them for a real walk around the neighborhood. So needless to say...they are out right now. Poor dogs are 13 and 14 years old and just not cut out for such activity.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow...she slept a long time. That's awesome.
You're brave to cut out the nap. That's my sanity. Lyn
Samantha cut out her naps about 6 months ago....I'm still not happy about it. I liked that little break in the afternoon. :(
Post a Comment