Friday, June 13, 2008

Look what the stork brought in...



Introducing healthy Nathan Lee, 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 inches long. Born June 10 in Tyler, TX.

The case worker who did the investigation seems to think he will not be going home but we could have a fight on our hands. There is a court date in a couple of weeks and we will know more then. The judge who will preside is a woman who isn't too happy with people who mess with infants. So it appears we may get lucky.

He is about to be hungry so off I go...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, he is soooooo gorgeous. Welcome Nathan, we are praying that you are going to be a permanent part of the Langford home. Thank you Lord!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!! Lots and lots of prayers going up for you! Lyn

Jenn said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Oh, I'm praying for you guys to have an easy road. Congratulations!!!

Jenn said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Oh, I'm praying for you guys to have an easy road. Congratulations!!!

Bones said...

I am crying happy, happy tears. I am SO happy for you. Since you told me you got the call, I have been in a state of continual praise for your blessing. I was in the van driving to the doctor and Natalie Grant's song You Are Awesome in This Place, Mighty God just blew me away! Hannah knows I am not much of a cryer and she said, "are you ok?" I said, "ms. Cindy's baby bubba is coming home today: an answer to the prayers of many people!"

We'll just have to band together and prayer for your 2nd miracle (no fight).

LOVE YOU GIRL!

Bones said...

Is it me, or does he look like waylan????????