Grandma and Grandpa arrived home with Justine about 5pm today. Nathan was asleep on our bed. I answered the door and the first thing Justine said is, "where is baby bubba?" So the introductions began. She did really well with him. Insisted on being the one to check on him when he cried, give him his paci and enjoyed rocking his bassinet. She picked a flower for him from the flowerbed and actually made him hold it. Putting her to bed was a different story. I think she was a little over stimulated and it took her a while to wind down. Here are more pictures of Nathan meeting his grandparents and big sister:
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is so sweet....two BEAUTIFUL children!!!
You're making me want another baby...I'll have to come over and hug on your new little guy to get my "fix".
Precious blessings!
God is so FAITHFUL!
Micah saw these pictures and now wants a baby brother....lol, well, that just can't happen, so we had a talk...ha.
Will call and come by soon.
Love you guys!
Those pictures are tooo cute!
Congratulations. He is so cute. I love the pic of Justine and him together.
Post a Comment