Friday, April 18, 2008

Poop

I know, strange title. But I just have to share that I think we've arrived! Poop has NOT been a problem in our house lately like it's been since potty training began nearly 5 months ago. Five months of Justine pooping in her pants was about all I could take. Now she says, "I have to poo" and off she goes (by herself even) to take care of business. I just get called in to wipe, what a joy! Seriously, what a joy! Wiping a bottom is a piece of cake compared to cleaning out underwear. And to go above and beyond, she will go 2 or 3 times a day now just to get the treasured prize...a lollipop is in order for little girls who poop in the potty! And I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not but we are diaper free at our house. Justine even sleeps in her panties and stays dry. Pretty cool stuff! And all before age 3...good job Justine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be nice...we have 2 different sizes of diapers in our house. Lyn

Melissa said...

Yeah Justine!!!! Good job Mom! Sure enjoyed visiting with you tonight..I didn't get much done withe my book, but the fellowship was great. :)

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous.....we are definitely at a much slower pace at our house! We will get there eventually!

Way to go Justine...I am impressed!