After a long (nearly 24 hour) day, Baby Graysin is finally here. My sister Jackie, who was determined to have a natural childbirth ditched the idea pretty early on. She got to the hospital about 9:30 last night and around 11:00am this morning she received an epidural. Although she got the drugs and did okay for a while her contractions were so strong she could feel them anyway and they brought her to tears. As it turned out Graysin's head was too large and Jackie ended up having a c-section to deliver and at 7:51pm a beautiful 8 pound 4 ounce baby girl arrived! As is common after a c-section Graysin had a little trouble starting to breath on her own but she got in the groove rather quickly. She had a ton of family and friends there and we gawked over her for quite a while thru the nursery window. At one point when she got a shot Justine said, "baby Graysin mad...I mad". She is already watching out for her cousin! Here are some pictures. These were all taken thru the nursery window so they aren't the best but all I have for now.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so glad Paul is "fixed" because looking at the pictures of your beautiful new neice makes me want to have another baby!! (I know, crazy)...
Congratulations!
So glad everything went well. Congrats Aunt Cindy!
Yea!!!!
Post a Comment