Friday, October 12, 2007

This time it IS a black eye...

Justine loves to do what I do and help me around the house. Today she swept the kitchen, baked a cake, scrubbed the tub and helped with the laundry. Gotta love it! But it's all fun and games until someone gets a black eye. I bent over to pick up some of Hershey's shedding hair off the floor (it's time to visit the groomer!) and when Justine followed in my footsteps she made a date with the coffee table. Instant scream, instant bruise, instant swelling. We kept ice on it for a while and it looked better afterwards so I'm hoping it doesn't look too bad in the morning. And just in time to see Granny and PawPaw. We are meeting them in Waco tomorrow for a visit with Great Grandma Irene and she'll be sporting her black eye. Too bad antibiotics won't clear this one up!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, poor Justine!!! If I had a dollar for every time one of my boys did that......

Woody said...

awh! I hope she is better soon and you all have a nice visit with the family! :)